Excellent condition, very lightly used, and fully functional including original 6-button footswitch.
The Dynamis is a 2 channel, variable watt combo amplifier. Channel 1 has warm and sparkling cleans while channel 2 features 3 dynamic levels of Revv’s signature drive. The Dynamis also features built-in customizable reverb – independently controllable per channel and programmable with the foot controller. This amplifier has been voiced to specifications from players needing an amp to perform Country, Jazz, Blues and Rock. Each channel has been meticously tailored to meet expectations from players who need an amplifier that can do it all.
- 2 Channels: CH1 – Clean / CH2 – Gain channel with 3 dynamic levels
- Variable wattage: 7 and 40 watt selector switches per channel
- Panel and Foot switchable channels
- Reverb: 3 different Decay options – independently controllable per channel, and programmable in foot controller.
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Transparent, low output impedance, tube driven/buffered, serial effects loop with send and return level control ability. (+4/-10dB)
- REVV Tube arrangement: 4 – 12AX7 , 1 – 12AT7, 4 – 6V6GT
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance jacks
- ALL tube design
- Baltic birch head shell
- Rugged and durable design utilizing steel fasteners and locknuts
- High Quality Transformers
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Hand built in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and construction
- International Voltages Available: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- 40w Dynamis Foot Controller: incl.