Honolua Ukuleles is a Calgary-based ukulele company manufacturing ukuleles with premium features at an affordable price.
Acacia has long been one of the most popular tonewoods used on higher end ukuleles and it's easy to see why. Visually striking and tonally rich, each piece of acacia has its own characteristics, making each instrument built with it unique. For our Kohala Deluxe series, we have paired the all acacia body with abalone style purfling and rosette and flame maple binding. As with all Honolua Ukuleles, it includes premium features designed to produce the best tone possible at an affordable price, including solid acacia top for greater volume and better tone, bone nut and saddle for better clarity and sustain, open back machine heads for tuning precision and eco-friendly wood selections.
Concert ukuleles are currently the most popular ukulele body size worldwide. Bigger than a soprano but smaller than a tenor, a concert uke is the perfect middle ground for most players. This size is suitable for all ages, though small children may be better suited to a soprano.
- Solid figured acacia top, figured acacia back and sides
- Gold open gear tuners for accurate tuning
- Abalone Style Rosette and Purfling
- Maple body binding front and back
- Bone nut and saddle for increased resonance
- Aquila strings
- Bridge pins for easy string changes
- 5 mm padded gig bag included
- Free digital download for our 20 page ebook: "Ukulele: A Quick Start Guide" included
- Tree planted for every ukulele sold
- Body Shape - Concert
- Top Wood - Solid Figured Acacia
- Body Wood - Figured Acacia
- Neck - Mahogany
- Nut Width - 1.375"
- Fretboard and Bridge - Black Walnut
- Body Binding - Maple
- Rosette - Abalone Style
- Nut and Saddle - Bone
- Tuning Heads - Gold Open Gear
- Tuning Buttons - Cream
- Fretboard Inlays - White
- Bridge Pins - Cream w/ Black Dots
- Gig Bag - 5 mm Padded Included