Honolua Ukuleles is a Calgary-based ukulele company manufacturing ukuleles with premium features at an affordable price.
Revered for its warm, mellow tones, mahogany has long been a staple in the construction of musical instruments. Our Mano series embraces the popular combination of mahogany top with mahogany body for a classic look and rich sound. The installed UK-500T pickup system includes a built in tuner with 3-band EQ and is powered by included lightweight CR2032 batteries. As with all Honolua Ukuleles, it includes premium features designed to produce the best tone possible at an affordable price, including solid mahogany top for greater volume and better tone, bone nut and saddle for better clarity and sustain, open back machine heads for tuning precision and eco-friendly wood selection.
Tenor ukuleles are exploding in popularity thanks to the full, deep sound produced by their larger body size. Bigger than the concert, the tenor is great for teenagers and adults that are looking for the most volume from their ukulele and extra space for their fingers on the fretboard.
- Solid mahogany top, mahogany back and sides
- UK-500T pickup system with built-in tuner and 3-band EQ
- Gold open gear tuners for accurate tuning
- Maple Rosette
- Maple body binding front and back
- Bone nut and saddle for increased resonance
- Aquila strings
- Bridge pins for easy string changes
- Gold strap pins
- 5 mm padded gig bag included
- Free digital download for our 20 page ebook: "Ukulele: A Quick Start Guide" included
- Tree planted for every ukulele sold
- Body Shape - Tenor
- Top Wood - Solid Mahogany
- Body Wood - Mahogany
- Neck - Mahogany
- Nut Width - 1.375"
- Fretboard and Bridge - Black Walnut
- Body Binding - Maple
- Rosette - Maple
- Nut and Saddle - Bone
- Tuning Heads - Gold Open Gear
- Tuning Buttons - Cream
- Fretboard Inlays - White
- Bridge Pins - Cream w/ Black Dots
- Strap Pins - Gold, Heel and Base
- Pickup - UK-500T
- Gig Bag - 5 mm Padded Included